I am a retired NHS Personnel person. All I do nowadays is walk about.I used to have my pet dog Bruno with me, (in the front page pic). he was Superdawg but he died. Then my new dog Lucky The Dog who also died and now I have Ringo the daft Border Collie.
Car full.
-
I was only going to pick one bag of litter today, but things never work out
just right. I headed off down Bagmoor Lane to tidy up the Car Park at the
bot...
Raven Crag
-
After my first High Rigg walk, at the end of June, I had some time to
spare, and with Raven Crag nearby and unticked, it was an obvious choice to
nip up th...
Stands Proud on a Ridge
-
Stands Proud on a Ridge. October 4th
A Sunday walk with the Greens. Having heard that Prudhoe Castle would be
open to the public today a combination of ...
Introducing my new podcast
-
As October dawns, so does the weather. This is the time of year we can
expect unsettled and windy weather coming in off the Atlantic
Braeriach again, and back to the source
-
Absolute delight. I let out a wordless exclamation from the sheer joy of
the moment. It hadn’t started that way. Morning at Corrour Bothy was windy
and dre...
fresh
-
Guess who got a ride to a Farmers Market last week! So happy.
I'm lucky in that I can get most of my groceries delivered from WalMart,
but one thing I r...
Thursday 4 June - Carn Mor (NJ 265 183; 804m)
-
*Start Point: *The Lecht Ski Centre car park
*Distance and Ascent: *13.3km, 420m
*Weather: *Sunny intervals with one (very cold!) shower
I'd thought that C...
Quencha MH500 walking boots.
-
*May 19th 2026.*
We have been in North Wales for 2 weeks and just like the rest of the UK
the weather has been unusually cold and wet for May. Must be t...
Can a camping pillow make you happy?
-
Time to swap that jacket stuffed dry bag for an actual camping pillow?
The post Can a camping pillow make you happy? first appeared on Fi Darby.
Beyond the Road:
-
*Recollections From a European Cycle Tour.*
*Part One: *
A week ago, I boarded the overnight ferry from Saint-Malo to Portsmouth.
This marked the...
Cateran Trail..what a gem
-
Day 1 Blairgowrie to Kirkmichael 24.5 km 523m ascent Day started dry but
with light rain coming in & staying for most of the day, so donned the
waterproofs...
2019 in Review
-
April 2019 saw us celebrating our Silver Wedding Anniversary, so we hired
a campervan to have an adventure in Scotland. We spent a lovely few days on
a wh...
Happy New Year 2019 / 20
-
Well hello from my local village green in between Christmas and New Year.
I'm still active on here although only just and wondering how many other
peopl...
Borrowdale
-
A few photos from a couple of days camping in Borrowdale. Many thanks to
Mike for all his help.
Over the last few months my Parkinson's condition has worsen...
Kungsleden, part 1. Hemavan to Kvikkjokk.
-
It's late in the day and overcast as we disembark from our flight to the
tiny town of Hemavan.
We unwrap our rucsacs and pack the flight bags and a coup...
Breaking Free.
-
Life just seem to keep on turning………ying and yang, ups and downs, positive
and negative. The older one gets, the easier it is to understand and cope
with t...
msr night glow zipper pulls
-
A simple and effective tent upgrade that adds less than 3g* to the shelter.
They are easily installed by looping through the zip and back through the
loo...
4 comments:
Genius.
Why waste words?
(That's my life, that is....)
Oh dear. lol
I was going to make a wise-crack until I saw the word: verrible.
No further comment needed!
JJ
No matter what anybody says, this is the future for heducation.
Christian values and wanton , mindless cruelty. Kids need motivating to learn....
Post a Comment