In the meantime, here's the bright side of nuclear armageddon - the fact that if we all go at once, there'll be no tears afterwards because everybody will have fried together. This also applies to every other doom scenario. So cheer up and be happy. It's not the end of the world.... oh well, actually..... it is....
A look at Kirton in Lindsey
-
I took a few photo's as I was wandering around Kirton yesterday. I had a
couple of hours to fill until the Exhibition closed and I could pick up my
pictu...
10 hours ago
1 comment:
Ah yes, such an uplifting song. My personal favourites from Professor Lehrer are Poisoning Pigeons in the Park (When they see us coming, the birdies all run and hide but they soon come out for peanuts coated with cyanide) and of course the periodic table, which saw me through A levels :)
Post a Comment