Its Great Gable innit?
So - lets bring the justgiving page and the waxathon together. Just cos... So far the justgiving page has received £460 in donations. This is pretty good, I think. But we seem to have hit some kind of hiatus or pause in the rate of dosh coming in. And, we've said, in the publicity for the waxathon, that we will wax limbs, back or chest but NOT naughty parts, There will be no bikini or intimate waxing, no matter how much fun this might be for the waxers, But hold on - several (actually just a few)of the women members have, possibly in moments of slight intoxication, have been scaring the males (almost said male members snigger) with threats of restraint and sack and crack, whatever that is. I'm not sure if they're serious. And there is a demand for before and after pictures. Now I would say that if sufficient donations were to be made via this blog - and we're talking multiple double figures here that I would personally endure an utter and complete waxing, carried out by anyone drunk enough to do it. Proof of the source of a donation could be made via a comment in the little box provided when donating. Something as simple as the word "northernpies" would do it. Individual donations could be quite small - it's the total amount that is important. So there we are - that's my challenge. I'm sort of hoping that the total will be just a few quid short....
Anyway, just by way of a change, tomorrow I'm off to Druridge Bay to volunteer support in Sunday's North East Skinny Dip (loads of work for charidee. don;t like to talk about it. Previous blog posts about this have attracted attention from sad acts demanding to know the names of those involved. (There's some right funny buggers about)
Gwan! Koff up!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment