statcounter

Tuesday 16 September 2008

Welcome to my pie


This is the first time I've tried to do anything like this. I expect that I'll probably forget whatever it is I've called the blog. I won't really have anything to blog about till tommorrow because tommorrow, me and superdawg are off to Wanlockhead to bag a couple of Marilyns.

I've got me turkey and a banana and some choccy bars and cake and I'll be off early in the morning.

In the meantime, here's a picture of superdawg (bruno) being excited about something.

It seems to be de rigeur amongst the bloggers who's blogs I read, to mention the TGO Challenge.

Well, I'm not going to do that....

Other than to mention that I've just applied to take part in the 2009 event. If I'm accepted, - and I manage to finish, this would be my ninth.

But I'm not going to talk about that.

I've got an outline route as well... not that I'm bothered. I mean, if I dont get on, I'll just do something else. And sulk.

No comments: